Enter a search term here.
› How to sync iPad Outline noteb...
How to sync iPad Outline notebooks with OneNote
Last Updated: Oct 13, 2016 03:25AM PDT
If you want to keep working with your notebooks both in PC OneNote and Mac Outline, here is the instruction on how to sync the notebooks.
a) If you have local notebooks in PC OneNote:
1. Open your local notebook in PC OneNote and move it to OneDrive: File > Share > OneDrive Personal > Move notebook;
2. Log in your OneDrive account in Settings > Synchronisation > OneDrive;
3. Open your OneDrive notebooks - tap"+" at the top of the notebooks list > Open from OneDrive > select the notebook.
4. Feel free to work with your notebook both from iPad Outline and Pc OneNote.
b) If you have local notebooks in iPad Outline:
1. Log in your OneDrive account in Settings > Synchronisation > OneDrive;
2. Make sure you have your notebook in OneNote format. If not: double-tap the notebook's cover > Properties > Format > OneNote;
3. Move this notebook to OneDrive: double-tap the notebook's cover > Properties > Location > OneDrive > select the OneDrive folder to upload the notebook > Done;
4. Feel free to open this notebook in OneNote.
I found this article helpful
I did not find this article helpful
Copyright © 2014 Gorillized Corporation. All rights reserved. OneNote® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation
Powered by Desk.com
Post a Public Question
a minute ago
an hour ago
a day ago
Invalid characters found