Enter a search term here.
› How to import Circus Ponies no...
How to import Circus Ponies notebooks to Outline
Last Updated: Feb 27, 2017 04:00AM PST
Migrating from Circus Ponies Notebook - bring along your notes!
To import your Circus Ponies notebooks use Outline's UI import window:
This UI import feature is only available from Mac Outline version 3.15.
At the moment Circus Ponies notebooks import is available only on Mac OS 10.11 and 10.12.
1. Open your notebook in Circus Ponies app > File > Export as a Website > To Disk.
2. Don't forget to create a new folder for your files when exporting the notebook.
3. In Outline go to File > Import > 'Circus Ponies' Notebook.
4. Select your exported as a Website CP notebook in Import from.
5. In Import to choose a local folder to store your notebook in Outline format.
6. Run the import.
Your imported notebook will appear in Outline with sections list collapsed.
To reveal the sections click the cover of imported notebook.
Feel free to write to
in case there are any difficulties!
I found this article helpful
I did not find this article helpful
Copyright © 2014 Gorillized Corporation. All rights reserved. OneNote® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation
Powered by Desk.com
Post a Public Question
a minute ago
an hour ago
a day ago
Invalid characters found