Enter a search term here.
› How to sync your Outline for i...
How to sync your Outline for iPhone with other devices
Last Updated: Feb 15, 2017 02:34AM PST
With Outline's new app for iPhone, you can reach your notes when there is no Mac or iPad with you.
So what to do if you want to sync your notebooks with your new Outline for iPhone?
Here are the steps:
If you already have the cloud located notebooks in your other Outline apps or OneNote.
Open your notebooks with ↓ icon on the main screen > Open from [cloud storage you use]:
log in and select the notebook.
All the edits will automatically sync with your other devices.
If you have local notebooks in your Mac and iPad Outline:
Move your notebook to a cloud storage and open it in iPhone Outline with ↓ icon on the main
screen > Open from [cloud storage you use]: log in and select the notebook:
How to move local notebook to the cloud storage on Mac
How to Sync Notes between iPad and Mac using Cloud Storages
If you have local notebooks in OneNote for Windows:
Move them to OneDrive / Dropbox / Box on your Windows machine and open in Outline for
iPhone with ↓ icon on the main screen > Open from [cloud storage you use]: log in and select
1. Open your local notebook in PC OneNote and move it to OneDrive: File > Share > OneDrive
Personal > Move notebook;
Or find your local notebook's folder on your PC and move it to Dropbox / Box or iCloud for
2. Then open this notebook in Outline for iPhone with ↓ icon on the main screen > Open from
[cloud storage you use]: log in and select the notebook.
You want to start a new notebook and sync it:
1. Tap + icon on the main screen and create a new notebook:
2. To sync with OneDrive or SharePoint change the notebook's format to OneNote's:
○ Tap Edit > gear icon near the notebook you want to share;
○ Choose Properties > Format > OneNote.
3. Tap Edit > gear icon near the notebook you want to share > Properties > Location > select
the cloud storage you want to use to sync this notebook.
4. Open this notebook in your other Outline apps or OneNote.
The edits will sync automatically.
I found this article helpful
I did not find this article helpful
Copyright © 2014 Gorillized Corporation. All rights reserved. OneNote® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation
Powered by Desk.com
Post a Public Question
a minute ago
an hour ago
a day ago
Invalid characters found