I'm a medical student and I've been trying to get the perfect app for taking notes for a long time but there always seems to be something wrong or missing. I take notes on the ipad and look at my notes later on my computer. I mainly use lecture slides given by the teacher.
So far I really like your app, but there are 2-3 features that I think should be implemented on the mac version:
- Zoom in and out (especially) when working on a document (like on the ipad) in order to have more space to write down next to my slides. I like to be able to read my notes and look at the slide at the same time.
- Drawing feature
- Highlighting, underlining, striking text on pdfs
- The ability to select multiple pdf slides at once (when all in one single page) in order to set them apart from background.
- Insert keyboard shortcuts for arrows
- Insert shapes onto the file
I know the list is a bit long, but these for me would make this the best app ever!!!
ps: the ipad app crashes every time I try to erase some drawings with the eraser.
Thank you very much for your great work. I truly like you app!